Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Greetings and Introductions

Dear Project Copernicus Artists & fans,

I'd like to introduce myself (as much as you can over a blog) and tell you how excited I am to be a part of this outstanding endeavor. To the artists: For those of you that I don't know (which is most) I'd just like to say hi and tell you how much I look forward to working with you. To the fans: Thank you so much for your interest and support. I hope to see you at our debut concert, which we are working on scheduling as we speak (or type).

Undoubtedly, Chung has brought together a fantastic group of young players, and this project should prove to be an incredibly rewarding experience for everyone involved. Chung and I both welcome any and all of your comments here, as this is a collective effort, and not only do we want the advice and help of everyone involved, but we need it. So...start blogging! I can't wait to see and be a part of the great things that this group will accomplish, and I so very much look forward to meeting you in person soon.

Steve Danyew

No comments:

Contributors